Beach Volleyball Online and Excalibur Online Coming to N. America
Omniverse Games recently announced that they would be bringing two free to play MMOs, Veach Volleyball Online and Excalibur Online, developed by Radiance Digital Entertainment to North America in the coming months. Excalibur Online is a browser based strategy game that’s set in a fantasy environment. The game looks a lot like War of Legends and Empire Craft. Excalibur Online is set to begin its closed beta phase sometime in March while Beach Volleyball Online is scheduled to begin closed beta the following month.
Beach Volleyball Online, BVO for short, is a client based 3D beach volleyball themed MMO with top notch graphics set in a lush beach-side environment. The game aims to have both ‘virtual world’ style social elements as well as solid gameplay mechanics. It’s basically trying to be a social game with competitive gameplay elements, sort of like 5Street.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Sentinel Heroes:Launches New Server w/ Major Update
- Sentinel Heroes’ growth has been impressive already, and it’s continuing to flourish. Sentinel Heroes Studios announces the release of a n...
- Alganon goes F2P, sort of
- Alganon drops subscription fee. Gamers still required to purchase game to play though, think Guild Wars.
- Nutaku.com Announces DMM's Shooting Girls
- Nutaku.com will launch an English language version of Shooting Girl, a turn-based strategy game that takes place in an alternate Tokyo.