Beach Volleyball Online and Excalibur Online Coming to N. America
Omniverse Games recently announced that they would be bringing two free to play MMOs, Veach Volleyball Online and Excalibur Online, developed by Radiance Digital Entertainment to North America in the coming months. Excalibur Online is a browser based strategy game that’s set in a fantasy environment. The game looks a lot like War of Legends and Empire Craft. Excalibur Online is set to begin its closed beta phase sometime in March while Beach Volleyball Online is scheduled to begin closed beta the following month.
Beach Volleyball Online, BVO for short, is a client based 3D beach volleyball themed MMO with top notch graphics set in a lush beach-side environment. The game aims to have both ‘virtual world’ style social elements as well as solid gameplay mechanics. It’s basically trying to be a social game with competitive gameplay elements, sort of like 5Street.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Games of Glory Secures Funding, Cancels Kickstarter
- Lightbulb Crew, an independent game studio currently developing its first title, has gotten commitments of additional financing in order to fu...
- Infinite Crisis Closed Beta Begins Today
- Today, Infinite Crisis is beginning its closed beta phase.
- Heroes Charge Serves Up a Thanksgiving Blitz
- As the turkey roasts in the oven and marshmallows melt into pumpkin pies, Menlo Park indie publisher uCool is inviting fans of its hit free-to...