Beach Volleyball Online and Excalibur Online Coming to N. America
Omniverse Games recently announced that they would be bringing two free to play MMOs, Veach Volleyball Online and Excalibur Online, developed by Radiance Digital Entertainment to North America in the coming months. Excalibur Online is a browser based strategy game that’s set in a fantasy environment. The game looks a lot like War of Legends and Empire Craft. Excalibur Online is set to begin its closed beta phase sometime in March while Beach Volleyball Online is scheduled to begin closed beta the following month.
Beach Volleyball Online, BVO for short, is a client based 3D beach volleyball themed MMO with top notch graphics set in a lush beach-side environment. The game aims to have both ‘virtual world’ style social elements as well as solid gameplay mechanics. It’s basically trying to be a social game with competitive gameplay elements, sort of like 5Street.
Articles You May Enjoy
- DOTA 2: International To Be Broadcasted In Multi-language
- Viagame will be producing and broadcasting the world’s biggest eSports tournament in several languages live from Seattle on July 18-21.
- Empire: Revenant’s Alpha Server is Now Available Exclusively on AMZGame
- AMZGame is pleased to announce that Empire: Revenant will be releasing an alpha server.
- Black Prophecy to be Free to Play
- Black Prophecy officially announces that it will be free to play. There will be no subscription fee to play the game. It will also be publishe...