Battline: Steel Warfare Announces Second Beta
BANDAI NAMCO Games America announces that the second beta testing for their upcoming free-to-play title for PC, BATTLELINE: STEEL WARFARE will open on Tuesday, December 9. BATTLELINE: STEEL WARFARE offers a fresh take on tank strategy gaming, blending tanks from all eras to dispense a thrilling action experience.
Players who previously participated in the first beta testing will receive exclusive rewards, including 500 thousand gold coins and a special M4 Sherman tank with custom skin. New tanks will also be regularly released over the course of the beta.
For more information on BATTLELINE: STEEL WARFARE, and to sign up for access to the second beta, please visit: http://www.battlelinega
Articles You May Enjoy
- FFXIV: A Realm Reborn - Over 2 Million Users Registered
- Square Enix has announced that the total number of registered accounts for FINAL FANTASY® XIV: A REALM REBORN now exceeds 2 million globally.
- Linger City Opens its Gates in Luvinia Online
- Luvinia Online released a "mega-content" update overnight, introducing a bundle of new content for all players to enjoy.
- Spirit Tales announces fashion show
- KoramGame has announced a fashion show event for Spirit Tales.