Battline: Steel Warfare Announces Second Beta
BANDAI NAMCO Games America announces that the second beta testing for their upcoming free-to-play title for PC, BATTLELINE: STEEL WARFARE will open on Tuesday, December 9. BATTLELINE: STEEL WARFARE offers a fresh take on tank strategy gaming, blending tanks from all eras to dispense a thrilling action experience.
Players who previously participated in the first beta testing will receive exclusive rewards, including 500 thousand gold coins and a special M4 Sherman tank with custom skin. New tanks will also be regularly released over the course of the beta.
For more information on BATTLELINE: STEEL WARFARE, and to sign up for access to the second beta, please visit: http://www.battlelinega
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter: The Maze Engine Launches on March 15
- Neverwinter: The Maze Engine is coming to PC on March 15, 2016 and Xbox One at a later date.
- Elsword Launches Lanox Dungeon and Events
- KOG Games today announces the launch of the new Lanox Dungeons and a raised level cap in Elsword!
- ROKH Announces Limited Closed Beta
- ROKH, the adaptive survival game set on Mars, is hosting a limited beta this weekend.