Battline: Steel Warfare Announces Second Beta
BANDAI NAMCO Games America announces that the second beta testing for their upcoming free-to-play title for PC, BATTLELINE: STEEL WARFARE will open on Tuesday, December 9. BATTLELINE: STEEL WARFARE offers a fresh take on tank strategy gaming, blending tanks from all eras to dispense a thrilling action experience.
Players who previously participated in the first beta testing will receive exclusive rewards, including 500 thousand gold coins and a special M4 Sherman tank with custom skin. New tanks will also be regularly released over the course of the beta.
For more information on BATTLELINE: STEEL WARFARE, and to sign up for access to the second beta, please visit: http://www.battlelinega
Articles You May Enjoy
- Norway crime units raid Funcom offices
- As of January 29th, Okokrim officers raided the Funcom offices and packed boxes of seized documents into a van
- SMITE Susano'o God in Review
- The Japanese Pantheon is still new, and the third God to make their appearance in it has made the biggest splash.
- MapleStory Unveils Grand Athenaeum Dungeon And New Content
- Nexon reveals new content added to MapleStory, including a new dungeon, a new PvP area, and special events.