BattleTech Hits $2.5M and Unlocks PVP Multiplayer
Harebrained Schemes has hit the final co-funding goal of its breakthrough campaign for BattleTech unlocking the fan-favorite PVP Multiplayer component of the game. Links to new art assets released by the company are included below along with a few campaign highlights and metrics that demonstrate the success of the campaign.
- The Kickstarter campaign hit its initial goal in less than an hour and raised more than $1 Million in the first 24 hours
- More than 36,000 people have backed the project so far
- The average pledge per backer is over $65 (compared to Shadowrun Returns‘ average pledge of $48)
- Backer Missions have been incredibly successful at further engaging the Global BattleTech Community:
- Hundreds of people are talking about their favorite ‘Mech using #favBTmech
- An alcohol-fueled live stream with co-directors Jordan Weisman, Mitch Gitelman and Mike McCain will take place today at 11am PST/6pm GMT. Join us for what is sure to be an entertaining Q&A session live on Twitch.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends Aurelion Sol Champion in Review
- His kit is pretty easy but has some glaring weaknesses.
- Age of Wushu: Offline Living
- Learn more about characters' offline lives in Age of Wushu with this close-up.