BATTLELINE: STEEL WARFARE Releases New Tanks
Today, BANDAI NAMCO Games America releases its latest game update for the free-to-play title for PC, BATTLELINE: STEEL WARFARE, which introduces the first six unit tanks to the game!
The latest update brings the BMP-1M, Tiger I and M26 Pershing tanks for players to command and maneuver to strategically combat their opponents. These unique tanks are equipped with faster speeds and higher damage tolerance, which is advantageous during battle. All of the tanks are now available for purchase for players currently at level 28 in BATTLELINE: STEEL WARFARE.
BATTLELINE: STEEL WARFARE is currently in second beta and will continue to see new additions of tanks every month that will aid players in seizing the battle line.
To stay up to date on the latest tanks and game features, visit the BATTLELINE: STEEL WARFARE at https://www.battlelinegame.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cronous: Weapon event available until Nov. 13th
- JC Planet has revealed that a brand new server will be kicked off on Thursday, November 13th. In addition, JC Planet recommends anyone who are...
- League of Legends: Ultra Rapid Fire Mode Says Farewell - For Now
- League of Legends is saying goodbye to its Ultra Rapid Fire mode today.
- MU Online: Grow Lancer Revealed for New Expansion
- MU Online: Grow Lancer Reveailed for New Expansion - Will be available on April 7th.