BATTLELINE: STEEL WARFARE Releases New Tanks
Today, BANDAI NAMCO Games America releases its latest game update for the free-to-play title for PC, BATTLELINE: STEEL WARFARE, which introduces the first six unit tanks to the game!
The latest update brings the BMP-1M, Tiger I and M26 Pershing tanks for players to command and maneuver to strategically combat their opponents. These unique tanks are equipped with faster speeds and higher damage tolerance, which is advantageous during battle. All of the tanks are now available for purchase for players currently at level 28 in BATTLELINE: STEEL WARFARE.
BATTLELINE: STEEL WARFARE is currently in second beta and will continue to see new additions of tanks every month that will aid players in seizing the battle line.
To stay up to date on the latest tanks and game features, visit the BATTLELINE: STEEL WARFARE at https://www.battlelinegame.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter Xbox One Prepares for Elemental Evil Expansion
- The newest update, titled Neverwinter: Elemental Evil, will bring an increase to level cap, the Oathbound playable class and new adventure zon
- Wargaming Announces World of Tanks Championship Tournament
- Wargaming has announced the opening of registration for the upcoming International Ural Steel Championship 2012 for World of Tanks.
- Karos Online shuts down
- On April 13, NHN will shut down Karos Online "indefinitely."