Battleline: Steel Warfare Launches on PC
Bandai Namco has today launched Battleline: Steel Warfare for PC (on Steam).
Battleline: Steel Warfare will feature a new “Divisions” feature. Divisions are like guilds, and let players band together to take down their opponents. The launch also improves the game’s progression, making it easier for players to unlock their first tier of tanks.
In Joon Hwang, Senior Director of Digital Games at Bandai Namco Entertainment America, said:
Battleline: Steel Warfare is a fresh take on strategy tank shooters with an impressive roster of tanks to use in combat, and we are excited to bring the game to Steam and open ourselves up to a new group of players. Creant Studios has created a highly dynamic game that adds an unique strategic element to classic tank shooters, and we’re delighted to see players take to the battlefield.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Drakensang Online Reaches Five Million Players
- Bigpoint has announced that Drakensang Online has reached more than five million registered players worldwide since August 2011.
- Solanae Dyson Sphere Adventure Zone Revealed for Star Trek Online
- Perfect World Entertainment has revealed a new adventure zone for the upcoming Season 8 for Star Trek Online.
- Guild Wars 2 Reveals Ventari: New Legend for Revenant
- Today ArenaNet revealed Ventari, a new legend for the revenant profession debuting in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns.