Battleline: Steel Warfare Launches on PC
Bandai Namco has today launched Battleline: Steel Warfare for PC (on Steam).
Battleline: Steel Warfare will feature a new “Divisions” feature. Divisions are like guilds, and let players band together to take down their opponents. The launch also improves the game’s progression, making it easier for players to unlock their first tier of tanks.
In Joon Hwang, Senior Director of Digital Games at Bandai Namco Entertainment America, said:
Battleline: Steel Warfare is a fresh take on strategy tank shooters with an impressive roster of tanks to use in combat, and we are excited to bring the game to Steam and open ourselves up to a new group of players. Creant Studios has created a highly dynamic game that adds an unique strategic element to classic tank shooters, and we’re delighted to see players take to the battlefield.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hockey Dash Open Beta Begins June 3
- Hockey Dash from OGPlanet begins its open beta on June 3. There will be no more character wipes after open beta to release.
- Metro Conflict Beta Announced
- OGPlanet has announced that the beta period for their new free-to-play shooter, Metro Conflict, will begin on June 22nd.
- PAX West 2016 Day One Recap
- Day one is over! We were going to party the night away, but we’re all adults now and all I wanted to do was get to work!