Battleline: Steel Warfare Launches on PC
Bandai Namco has today launched Battleline: Steel Warfare for PC (on Steam).
Battleline: Steel Warfare will feature a new “Divisions” feature. Divisions are like guilds, and let players band together to take down their opponents. The launch also improves the game’s progression, making it easier for players to unlock their first tier of tanks.
In Joon Hwang, Senior Director of Digital Games at Bandai Namco Entertainment America, said:
Battleline: Steel Warfare is a fresh take on strategy tank shooters with an impressive roster of tanks to use in combat, and we are excited to bring the game to Steam and open ourselves up to a new group of players. Creant Studios has created a highly dynamic game that adds an unique strategic element to classic tank shooters, and we’re delighted to see players take to the battlefield.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Jagged Alliance: Flashback Gets Last Major Update
- Ahead of Jagged Alliance: Flashback’s October 21st launch, Full Control has today released the last major content update before launch.
- Fragmented March Patch Summary Available
- Fragmented, the break-off survival game from The Repopulation, has released its monthly newsletter.
- Rapid Assault Hits Closed Beta And Kickstarter
- Rapid Assault, a PC tactical shooter from Cornered Rat Software, is preparing to go into beta.