Battleline: Steel Warfare Launches on PC
Bandai Namco has today launched Battleline: Steel Warfare for PC (on Steam).
Battleline: Steel Warfare will feature a new “Divisions” feature. Divisions are like guilds, and let players band together to take down their opponents. The launch also improves the game’s progression, making it easier for players to unlock their first tier of tanks.
In Joon Hwang, Senior Director of Digital Games at Bandai Namco Entertainment America, said:
Battleline: Steel Warfare is a fresh take on strategy tank shooters with an impressive roster of tanks to use in combat, and we are excited to bring the game to Steam and open ourselves up to a new group of players. Creant Studios has created a highly dynamic game that adds an unique strategic element to classic tank shooters, and we’re delighted to see players take to the battlefield.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Infinity Wars Beams In Star Trek: The Next Generation
- Lightmare Studios announces the upcoming introduction of officially licensed Star Trek: The Next Generation cards in Infinity Wars.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Goes Officially Free-to-Play
- Bioware has announced the official launch of the free-to-play option for Star Wars: The Old Republic begins today, November 15, 2012.
- Jagex Holds Large Fundraiser for SpecialEffect’s GameBlast weekend
- Jagex announces the results of its 24-hour gaming marathon in support of Special Effect's GameBlast 2014.