Battleline Steel Warfare: Enters 2nd Beta
BANDAI NAMCO Games America today announces that the second beta for their upcoming free-to-play title for the PC, BATTLELINE: STEEL WAREFARE, is now open. Second beta brings new tanks and rewards to players joining the beta!
Commanders returning to BATTLELINE: STEEL WAREFARE have been gifted with a reward of 500 thousand gold coins and a special tank only available to beta participants: an exclusive skinned M4 Sherman tank! New players will regularly see new tanks being released over the course of beta.
Bringing a fresh twist to tank strategy gaming, BATTLELINE: STEEL WAREFARE combines a wide arrangement of tanks from every era with adrenaline-fueled action to deliver the ultimate strategic gameplay experience. Players have the ability to command multiple tanks and build guild alliances, using the strength of their own tanks as well as those of their allies to maneuver throughout the battlefield and command the battleline.
For more information on BATTLELINE: STEEL WARFARE, and to sign up for access to the second beta, please visit: http://www.battlelinegame.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Goblins Vs Gnomes Coming to Hearthstone This December
- Blizzard Entertainment today revealed plans for an explosive new addition to Hearthstone®: Heroes of Warcraft®—Goblins vs Gnomes™!
- TERA Rising Celebrates Two Year Anniversary with Release of New Reaper Class on May 13
- En Masse Entertainment is excited to announce that its popular action MMORPG, TERA: Rising, is celebrating its second birthday with an all-new...
- Small Video Game Startup Takes On Gaming Giants at E3
- The unlikely duo of a freelance web developer and a DJ defied convention by creating an online virtual world of their own: one programmer, one...