Battlefleet Gothic: Armada Tau Beta Launches Tomorrow
Battlefleet Gothic: Armada, Tindalos Interactive’s RTS videogame adaptation of Games Workshop’s classic tabletop game, unveils the upcoming Tau Empire fleet with exclusive images! The Tau Empire fleet will be available end of September, and will be playable in Battlefleet Gothic’s multiplayer modes. In the meantime, all Battlefleet Gothic: Armada owners are invited to join the Tau Beta that starts tomorrow – September 8.
As announced several months ago, the Tau Empire faction will be free to all Early Adopters of the game on Steam. The Early Adopter offer applies to all Steam pre-purchase owners, as well as those who bought the game on Steam during the first two months following the game’s release (before June 21, 2016). Players who purchased Battlefleet Gothic: Armada after June 21 will be able to purchase the Tau Empire as DLC later this September.
The alien Tau Empire has rapidly expanded across the galaxy, aided by highly advanced technology and a total dedication to the Greater Good philosophy. Their fleets excel at long range, with powerful weapons dealing massive amounts of damage from afar. Skilled Tau admirals can eliminate the bulk of an enemy fleet before they can even get within boarding distance. The Tau have access to a wide array of upgrades and traits to improve their Torpedoes and Ordnances even further.
Articles You May Enjoy
- EVE Online's Proteus release is out today
- CCP has just released a new update for their sandbox sci-fi game "EVE Online" with the new Proteus update. This new update features ...
- Elite: Dangerous Review
- CMDR Zelus goes in-depth with both the good and the bad of the highly anticipated space adventure game!
- Smite Officially Launches as the First MOBA on Xbox One
- The free-to-play MOBA SMITE, the mythology-themed third-person action game, has officially launched on Xbox One.