Battlefield Heroes now available via Bigpoint
Bigpoint has announced that they have added EA’s Battlefield Heroes to the North American Bigpoint portal (http://us.bigpoint.com/games/battlefieldheroes/). Bigpoint also publishes Lord of Ultima through their portal, making this an additional EA game available through Bigpoint’s account and currency system.
Battlefield Heroes is a free-to-play third-person shooter based on the Battlefield series, but featuring more cartoonish graphics and ease of play, versus Battlefield Play4Free’s more realistic style.
Bigpoint also publishes Battlestar Galactica Online and Drakensang Online.
Battlefield Heroes Gameplay Screenshot
Following the successful integration of EA’s hit Play4Free title – Lord of Ultima – into our worldwide games portal earlier this year, we’re pleased to announce that Battlefield Heroes has now been added as well. It’s available to our community of players through www.bigpoint.com or http://us.bigpoint.com/games/battlefieldheroes/
Battlefield Heroes is a Play4Free third-person shooter that brings classic Battlefield gameplay to everybody. The game features cartoon-style graphics and gameplay that caters to players of all skill levels. Battlefield Heroes is easy to pick up and play but has robust character customization and engaging online features so gamers can spend hours building up their characters and conquering the world. With a variety of classes, vehicles, and avenues of attack, no match plays the same way.
Bigpoint is one of the largest browser-based online game portals in the world, with over 200 million registered users fueled by 250,000 new registrations per day. Unlike most online game companies, we leverage a global network of 1000+ media partners to distribute our games, which we localize in 25 languages. While we develop the majority of our own titles – like Battlestar Galactica Online, Drakensang Online, and DarkOrbit – we also publish other companies’ games – this is what we’re doing with EA’s suite of free-to-play titles.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kal Online Halloween Event Announced
- Inixsoft has announced their MMORPG, Kal Online, will run a pumpkin themed series of Halloween events from October 29th through November 5th.
- The Aftermath of Guild Wars 2: Battle for Lion's Arch
- ArenaNet releases the final cinematic for Guild Wars 2's living storyline arc, and prepares for the Aftermath.
- E3 2013 Wednesday MMO Recap
- E3 is chaos. Between the South and West hall being a good 10 minute walk apart, countless hidden meeting rooms and escalators rivaling the con...