Battlefield Hardline: Getaway Coming January 2016
Drop the clutch, lay on the gas, and hold on to your seats, because Battlefield™ Hardline is gearing up for its fastest, most explosive expansion yet! Whether you’re making a dusty, high-speed escape across the Mexican border, or closing in on a hot pursuit along the sun-drenched Pacific coast, you’ll be chasing glory at top speed when you play Battlefield™ Hardline: Getaway*, coming January 2016.
A great getaway is key to a great heist. If you’re a criminal wheelman, your payday is dependent on your ability to evade the cops. If you drive for the law, the fastest way to earn your badge is to take down the thieves before they can escape into a cloud of dust and burnt rubber. Ready to rev your engines?
- Here’s what owners of
Battlefield Hardline: Getaway
- will get…
- Four massive maps: Pacific Highway, Double Cross, Train Dodge, and Diversion
- New game mode: Capture the Bag
- 4 new vehicles
- 3 new weapons for the Mechanic Class
- One new gadget and a new melee weapon
- 4 new Legendary Camos
In addition, all Battlefield Hardline players will receive a game update that includes new weapons and patches, as well as new features we’ll talk about soon.
Battlefield™ Hardline: Getaway is available for Battlefield Hardline Premium members in January 2016. Visit the Battlefield Hardline blog here to learn more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shards Online Alpha Preview Tour
- Almost two years after its Kickstarter was funded, Shards Online today stands on the precipice of its future.
- Guild Wars 2 Announces First Major Release and Roadmap for 2016
- ArenaNet today announced the first major update of the year coming to Guild Wars 2 and Heart of Thorns, and set a roadmap for 2016.