Battle of Toys: Now on Android
TinyBytes Games, an indie studio comprised of industry veterans that are committed to bringing fun-filled games to mobile devices globally, announced today that its action brawler game, BATTLE OF TOYS, is now available to download on the Google Play Store for Android devices. Following a successful launch on the App Store for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices, TinyBytes Games is excited to introduce BATTLE OF TOYS’ bot-battle mayhem with Android users for the very first time.
In BATTLE OF TOYS, the bedroom becomes the battleground as players find themselves in the midst of dynamic fights with their favorite collectable toy figurines. With its intuitive tap and slash control system, endless customizable toy figurines to choose from and vast social integration, players must fight to the top in order to become the champion in BATTLE OF TOYS.
In addition, BATTLE OF TOYS for iOS has also received an update with even bigger destructive toys to add to the collection, brand new moves and power-ups to outplay enemy foes and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MicroVolts Releases a Steampunk Fantasy Update
- Rock Hippo Productions Ltd. announced today the launch of its latest update – Clockwork Wings – for their popular free-to-play cartoon-sty...
- Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns Living World Season 3 Episode 4 Press Preview
- The White Mantle makes itself known (once again!) in Kryta! Episode four of Guild Wars 2’s Living World story has arrived.
- Winning Putt Update Increases Level Cap
- Besides pushing the level cap from 30 to 35, demanding quests, new club sets, and game optimizations are waiting for the players.