Battle of the Immortals launches closed beta
Perfect World Entertainment has launched the closed beta phase of its anticipated 2.5D MMORPG, Battle of the Immortals. The closed beta was originally set to launch in February, but was pushed back so that the team could redevelop the game for a western market.
Closed beta access is still being given away; simply log into your PWE account and click “Apply to Beta” on the Battle of the Immortals homepage to get a key.
To celebrate, PWE is giving away ZEN in a couple of contests. The first ZEN giveaway will be 10,000 ZEN to the highest level character of each class at the end of Closed Beta. Five diligent closed beta survey takers will also be chosen to receive 10,000 zen each.
New Battle of the Immortals Screenshots:
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cabal 2 Closed Beta Initial Impressions
- The original Cabal held a special place in a lot of people’s hearts, it seems. So it’s little surprise so many people are anxious for #2.
- The Repopulation Patch 15.9.1 Reintroduces Siege
- Patch 15.9.1 to The Repopulation sees the return of siege warfare, teased at this year's PAX Prime.
- LOTRO Epic Battles Preview
- The understated ambition and competence of Turbine's LOTRO team was demonstrated to me once again with this walkthrough. While I went int...