Battle of the Immortals launches closed beta
Perfect World Entertainment has launched the closed beta phase of its anticipated 2.5D MMORPG, Battle of the Immortals. The closed beta was originally set to launch in February, but was pushed back so that the team could redevelop the game for a western market.
Closed beta access is still being given away; simply log into your PWE account and click “Apply to Beta” on the Battle of the Immortals homepage to get a key.
To celebrate, PWE is giving away ZEN in a couple of contests. The first ZEN giveaway will be 10,000 ZEN to the highest level character of each class at the end of Closed Beta. Five diligent closed beta survey takers will also be chosen to receive 10,000 zen each.
New Battle of the Immortals Screenshots:
Articles You May Enjoy
- Skara: The Blade Remains Pre-Beta Interview
- Skara pioneers a new gaming genre, MOV—Multiplayer Online Versus, where up to 16 people can play a versus-style game together online. The ga...
- Albion Online Offers Insight to Map Creation
- In the latest blog by Sandbox’s level design team, the team reviews the process required to achieve three level design goals.
- Asymmetrical Co-op Spy Thriller “Clandestine” Infiltrates Steam Early Access Today
- Danish indie developer Logic Artists today announced that asymmetrical co-op espionage adventure “Clandestine” is now available on Steam E...