Battle of the Immortals launches closed beta
Perfect World Entertainment has launched the closed beta phase of its anticipated 2.5D MMORPG, Battle of the Immortals. The closed beta was originally set to launch in February, but was pushed back so that the team could redevelop the game for a western market.
Closed beta access is still being given away; simply log into your PWE account and click “Apply to Beta” on the Battle of the Immortals homepage to get a key.
To celebrate, PWE is giving away ZEN in a couple of contests. The first ZEN giveaway will be 10,000 ZEN to the highest level character of each class at the end of Closed Beta. Five diligent closed beta survey takers will also be chosen to receive 10,000 zen each.
New Battle of the Immortals Screenshots:
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Guardian's Tower expansion available for C9
- Webzen has just released the fourth expansion for their dungeon-based MORPG, Continent of the Ninth Seal (C9). Starting today, the Guardian’...
- Umbrella Corps: Gameplay Details Revealed
- Umbrella Corps: Gameplay Details Revealed - Tons of unique game mods available
- Combat Arms introduces WAR
- Nexon Europe introduces WAR, the largest update so far for the successful online first-person shooter Combat Arms.