Battle of the Immortals launches closed beta
Perfect World Entertainment has launched the closed beta phase of its anticipated 2.5D MMORPG, Battle of the Immortals. The closed beta was originally set to launch in February, but was pushed back so that the team could redevelop the game for a western market.
Closed beta access is still being given away; simply log into your PWE account and click “Apply to Beta” on the Battle of the Immortals homepage to get a key.
To celebrate, PWE is giving away ZEN in a couple of contests. The first ZEN giveaway will be 10,000 ZEN to the highest level character of each class at the end of Closed Beta. Five diligent closed beta survey takers will also be chosen to receive 10,000 zen each.
New Battle of the Immortals Screenshots:
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gaijin Entertainment Starts Long-Term Collaboration With Russian Museum
- Gaijin Entertainment announces that it has begun a long-term collaboration with the Russian Kubinka Tank Museum.
- Wild Terra's Test Server Open For All This Weekend
- This weekend, Wild Terra's test server will be open to the public.
- SMITE Patch Unveils Mercury
- The long awaited reveal of the famous Greek god Mercury in HiRez’s Pantheon-based MOBA, SMITE, has arrived. Staying true to lore, Mercury of...