Battle of the Immortals dates Titan update
Battle of the Immortals has placed a release date on its upcoming Titan update: July 13, this Wednesday.
The Titan update will feature a new instance (Titans’ Throne) that can be completed once per day with at least 3 level 115 players, and will reward a new set of Soul Gear plus the artifact Thunder. Two new maps, Black Dragon Lair and Giants Kingdom, will also reward Soul Gear.
Battle of the Immortals is published by Perfect World Entertainment, which also publishes Forsaken World, Jade Dynasty, and Perfect World Online.
Battle of the Immortals Gameplay Screenshot
Perfect World Entertainment is pleased to announce that Battle of the Immortals players need to wait no more as the Titan Content update will be launching this Wednesday, July 13!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kingdom Heroes Closed Beta Date Announced - May 18
- Kingdom Heroes closed beta date announced. Kingdom Heroes enters closed beta through Aeria Games officially on May 18 and will enter open beta...
- D&D Online: Shadowfell Conspiracy New Monsters
- Today, Turbine has released a new batch of screenshots from the upcoming expansion for Dungeons & Dragons Online – The Shadowfell Conspi...
- Dofus: 'The Belly of the Whale' dungeon now available
- “The Belly of the Whale” is now available in DOFUS. Located in Frigost, this new dungeon will add fresh background details to the frozen i...