Battle for the Throne: Now Available on iOS
NHN Entertainment USA and its mobile publishing arm, TOAST today announced that Battle for the Throne, a fast-growing, social legion-building TCG, is now available for iOS devices across North America.
A kingdom under siege by the Devan Empire is nearing the brink of annihilation. Players must take control of the scattered armies and take their place as Lord in Battle for the Throne, the grand fantasy strategy war game from TOAST.
Ranked as the #1 free downloaded game on the T-Store in Korea, and featuring strategic kingdom-building gameplay and TCG-esque combat, Battle for the Throne combines the most engaging elements of social war gaming, card battling games, and strategic city creation into one stunningly-animated package. Players can collect and upgrade hundreds of heroes to compete against thousands of players in real-time.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Skyforge Mechanoid Invasion Begins Today
- Developers Allods Team and Obsidian Entertainment and publisher My.com have launched the second Invasion in Skyforge today.
- Blade & Soul Unchained Arrives March 2
- NCSoft announced that Blade & Soul Unchained, the second content update for the MMO, is scheduled to launch on March 2 in NA/EU.
- Conquer Online Team Accepts ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- The Ice Bucket Challenge – an effort to raise money and awareness for ALS, is sweeping the whole world. On Wednesday morning, Conquer Online...