Banner Saga: Now Available for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
Stoic, an independent game development company and Versus Evil, an indie game publisher, today announced that the epic Viking RPG strategy game, The Banner Saga, is now available on the App Store for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. The Banner Saga takes advantage of touch control capabilities of mobile devices to build an unforgettable touch screen journey.
The game, which received rave reviews and launched to much critical acclaim on PC earlier this year, has received several awards and nominations, including winner of the 2014 Geekie Awards for Best Video Game, finalist for Excellence in Visual Arts and two honorable mentions for Excellence in Design and Excellence in Audio at the 2014 Independent Game Festival.
“Since our earliest prototype, we designed The Banner Saga from the ground up with tablet and mobile devices in mind,” said John Watson, Technical Director at Stoic. “With its epic storyline, touch screen turn based strategic combat and hand painted landscapes that harken back to the golden age of animation, we are excited to now bring The Banner Saga to a whole new community of players”.
For more info, visit http://stoicstudio.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Zombies Monsters Robots: Closed Beta Annouced for May 2014
- En Masse Entertainment, a player driven publisher focused on delivering great games and exceptional service, is excited to share first details...
- Battle of the Immortals - Mounts Preview
- Preview of the Mounts available in Battle of the Immortals, an upcoming free to play MMORPG by Perfect World Entertainment.
- Tribes Ascend updates with new map and more
- Friday brought a new update to Tribes Ascend's closed beta, bringing an early version of a new map and over a dozen tweaks and fixes.