Banner Saga: Localizations Now Available
Independent developer Stoic, in partnership with indie publisher Versus Evil, today announced that The Banner Saga has now been localized and is available in French, German, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish languages for PC and Mac. The team also officially announced that this award winning Viking saga is coming to mobile devices this summer.
“Releasing The Banner Saga in multiple languages is a promise we made to our backers when we launched our Kickstarter in 2012,” said John Watson, Technical Director at Stoic. “We are happy to be able to keep this promise by finally releasing the game in multiple languages. In addition to PC and Mac the game will also be available in multiple languages on mobile devices when we launch the game later this summer and look forward to sharing this experience with a whole new audience!”
“Having The Banner Saga launch on tablets later this summer and launching localized language versions, has been quite an achievement for the Stoic team,” said Steve Escalante, General Manager of Versus Evil. “We’re in full support of their efforts and are working closely with the developers to bring the best experience to not only to our new international players, but our soon to be mobile players as well.”
For more info, visit http://stoicstudio.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kingdom Conquest II Launching Battle Arena
- SEGA is excited to introduce a brand new game feature in Kingdom Conquest II that will cater to the PVP players, but also get the PVE-focused ...
- Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward Releases Today
- FINAL FANTASY XIV: Heavensward features a new story that plunges adventurers into the heart of the Dragonsong War.
- Appirits Releases its Hybrid Card & Simulation Game Shikihime Garden
- Appirits announces the international release of the English version of Shikhime Garden, a card and simulation game.