Bandai Namco Announces E3 2015 Lineup
Leading interactive entertainment publisher BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc. will be displaying its upcoming slate of video game titles for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, Xbox 360, the Nintendo 3DS™ handheld system, and STEAM at the annual Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) in Los Angeles, California. Hands-on demos and presentations for BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc.’s products will be displayed in meeting rooms 303 A&B on the mezzanine level of the South Hall at the Los Angeles Convention Center.
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc. will have the following games on display, including Dark Souls III, NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM 4, J-Stars Victory Vs +, One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 and more.
For full details, visit http://www.facebook.com/bandainamcous
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cannon Brawl Launch Review
- While Cannon Brawl may feel like a relatively simple title at first, I genuinely feel there is a lot to offer in this game.
- SmashMuck Champions Announces Closed Beta
- Kiz Studios has announced that the closed beta for SmashMuck Champions has begun.
- Entropia Universe: Players loot $20,000 from King Kong
- Big monkey equals big money!