Avalon Heroes update adds new heroes and new map
A new update launched to Alaplaya’s Avalon Heroes.
Four new heroes have been added to the AP Store:
– Amkatar: A curse type Hero featuring long-range attacks. As intelligent character, it harasseses the enemies by using various curses and their countdowns. 6,095 AP
– Bentilus: An offense type Hero featuring close-range attacks. Either lifts enemies up into the air or teleports right in front of them, thus creating confusion among them. 5,795 AP
– Phelizia: A support type Hero featuring long-range attacks. This agile character demonstrates various attacks using a short bamboo flute and relies on her powerful dragon. 6,095 AP
– Seimei: A summoner type Hero featuring long-range attacks. A character which attacks enemies using various magical skills or who blocks the movement of the enemies. 5,795 AP
A new map, Valley of the Ice Dragon, has also been added. Designed for fast hero growth, the map is available in the Free Channel, and has rare attacks in zones where Enemy Heroes may be lurking.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Seven Souls Online begins closed beta
- Neowiz Games has announced the beginning of closed beta testing for its newest MMORPG, Seven Souls Online.
- Requiem introduces Korean players to North American service
- Today, Requiem makes the official introduction of Korean players, previously hosted on the Korean service of Requiem, into the North American ...
- Full House for Runefest 2015 as Tickets Sell Out in Record Time
- Tickets for this year’s RuneFest fan convention have now sold out.