Avalon Heroes launches today!
Avalon Heroes, an MMO blend of RPG and RTS gaming that compares itself to DotA, has officially launched today. The launch includes a wipe of all open beta characters, so if you were playing during beta, be prepared to start a fresh character today. Besides the first 36 of 100 unique heroes, a total of four single player scenario modes per faction, five adventure mode raid challenges and five battle mode maps for exciting tournaments are now available.
New content released today includes three new heroes each for Oriens and Aeonia, two new Adventure Mode maps (Corridor of Lunacy and The Tomb of Asius), and a new Battle Mode map (Mine of Oblivion.)
Articles You May Enjoy
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained Beta Preview
- The name of the game is strategy. One does not simply zerg one lane over and over in Orcs Must Die! Unchained. At least, not if they want to w...
- New Japanese War Machine in War Thunder!
- Gaijin Entertainment announces the release of a new Japanese War Machine in War Thunder.
- Firefall's First Open Beta Event Begins Today
- Red 5 Studios™ today announced Firefall’s first Open Beta event: Double Crystite Weekend.