Avalon Heroes launches today!
Avalon Heroes, an MMO blend of RPG and RTS gaming that compares itself to DotA, has officially launched today. The launch includes a wipe of all open beta characters, so if you were playing during beta, be prepared to start a fresh character today. Besides the first 36 of 100 unique heroes, a total of four single player scenario modes per faction, five adventure mode raid challenges and five battle mode maps for exciting tournaments are now available.
New content released today includes three new heroes each for Oriens and Aeonia, two new Adventure Mode maps (Corridor of Lunacy and The Tomb of Asius), and a new Battle Mode map (Mine of Oblivion.)
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon Saga Launches Dragonkin Update
- Dragon Saga has launched its latest update, Dragonkin, today.
- War of the Vikings: Defender Class update
- Paradox Interactive today revealed and added a new character class to War of the Vikings, the Viking Age close-quarter combat game from Fatsha...
- 37Games Throws a Halloween Party
- From Oct. 23th to Nov. 7th, 37Games will throw a Halloween Party. As you can expect, there will be many games and tons of rewards to give out