Avalon Heroes launches today!
Avalon Heroes, an MMO blend of RPG and RTS gaming that compares itself to DotA, has officially launched today. The launch includes a wipe of all open beta characters, so if you were playing during beta, be prepared to start a fresh character today. Besides the first 36 of 100 unique heroes, a total of four single player scenario modes per faction, five adventure mode raid challenges and five battle mode maps for exciting tournaments are now available.
New content released today includes three new heroes each for Oriens and Aeonia, two new Adventure Mode maps (Corridor of Lunacy and The Tomb of Asius), and a new Battle Mode map (Mine of Oblivion.)
Articles You May Enjoy
- Smash Champs Out Now in the App Store and Google Play
- The makers of Subway Surfers present an action arcade adventure like no other.
- WildStar Free-to-Play Closed Beta Is Live
- The WildStar closed beta is accessible to all current subscribers to WildStar as well as non-subscribers who have received a closed beta key.
- Duelyst Review - Board Game Tactics Meets CCG Goodness
- Are you tired of everyone comparing every card game that comes out on PC to Hearthstone?