Avalon Heroes enters open beta
Avalon Heroes by Alaplaya has launched its open beta phase today, and anyone interested may simply register on Alaplaya to begin playing.
The open beta is scheduled to last somewhere between 10 and 14 days, with a character wipe to follow the end of the testing period. Closed beta testers will receive a special reward, and the testing will offer 50% increased experience. In addition, the top twenty players on each side will also win a special prize at the end of the beta.
The new client version offers the following:
- Six new Heroes – three on each side; two as reward from Scenario Mode chapter 3, two available in the Lobby Store and two only accessible in the Random Cube
- Adjusted Hero prices – MOON, ARC and some other Heroes will cost a few more Aron, so they won’t be as easy to get **
- Scenario Mode Chapter 3 – Meet new Heroes and find out more about the story of Avalon Heroes!
- Oriens: Chapter 3-1 – The Voice in the Dark (a video), Chapter 3-2 – Beginning of the Conspiracy (playable Scenario Mode)
- Aeonia: Chapter 3 – The Ghost in the Labyrinth (playable Scenario Mode)
- New Battle Mode Map: Swamp of the Immortal – a smaller and thus harder map with almost instant direct contact between the two factions
Articles You May Enjoy
- Das Tal Lays Out Plans for Alpha #2
- Das Tal's Game Director, Alexander Zacherl, has laid out the early roadmap for Das Tal heading into 2016 in the latest State of the Game.
- Lords of the Black Sun Radiates with Huge New Update
- Publisher Iceberg Interactive announced today that developer Arkavi Studio’s turn-based 4X strategy game Lords of The Black Sun (PC) will re...
- Descent Franchise Returns With Descent: Underground
- Descendent Studios, Inc. announced today it will reboot the popular Descent® franchise with its upcoming first-person vehicle shooter, Descen...