Avalon Heroes enters open beta
Avalon Heroes by Alaplaya has launched its open beta phase today, and anyone interested may simply register on Alaplaya to begin playing.
The open beta is scheduled to last somewhere between 10 and 14 days, with a character wipe to follow the end of the testing period. Closed beta testers will receive a special reward, and the testing will offer 50% increased experience. In addition, the top twenty players on each side will also win a special prize at the end of the beta.
The new client version offers the following:
- Six new Heroes – three on each side; two as reward from Scenario Mode chapter 3, two available in the Lobby Store and two only accessible in the Random Cube
- Adjusted Hero prices – MOON, ARC and some other Heroes will cost a few more Aron, so they won’t be as easy to get **
- Scenario Mode Chapter 3 – Meet new Heroes and find out more about the story of Avalon Heroes!
- Oriens: Chapter 3-1 – The Voice in the Dark (a video), Chapter 3-2 – Beginning of the Conspiracy (playable Scenario Mode)
- Aeonia: Chapter 3 – The Ghost in the Labyrinth (playable Scenario Mode)
- New Battle Mode Map: Swamp of the Immortal – a smaller and thus harder map with almost instant direct contact between the two factions
Articles You May Enjoy
- Therian Saga enters Open Beta
- Virtys, the Québec-based independent game studio, today announced that their hit French PC role-playing game Fatecraft is now available via o...
- PlayNext: New Aeria Games Publisher to Focus On Mobile Games
- Aeria Games & Entertainment, Inc. is rebranding itself as PlayNext, Inc., a global publisher and developer of free-to-play mobile game...
- Alcatraz Available In-Game for Defiance Before June 12 TV Premiere
- Alcatraz, the next major in-game update for the free-to-play interconnected video game and TV series Defiance, is now live.