Autumn Update Arrives For Jade Dynasty
Perfect World Entertainment has launched its fall update for Jade Dynasty.
The star of the update is the Citadel Savage, a new endgame boss found in the Imperial Citadel. Players who defeat the beast and survive its wrath can earn a special transformation gem and other rare prizes.
The update also improves the pet interface, allowing players to purchase upgrades from a single window; allows low-level players to experiment with abilities and specializations for free; adds more mount and skyblade slots; and optimizes the Ancient Land with eight Skylords.
Perfect World Entertainment also publishes Rusty Hearts and War of the Immortals.
Jade Dynasty “Citadel Savage” Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Battle for the Throne: Now Available on iOS
- NHN Entertainment USA and its mobile publishing arm, TOAST today announced that Battle for the Throne, a fast-growing, social legion-building ...
- Vanguard Princess v1.4 Review
- Players become a super-powered female fighter on a mission to destroy an evil villainess planning on exterminating the human race.
- Camelot Unchained Reveals New Support and Mage Archetypes
- The support class seems focused on bringing wide arching buffs or enemy debuffs across a battlefield.