Aura Kingdom: The Dark Legion Update Now Available
Aeria Games is excited to announce a new update to its wildly popular anime MMORPG Aura Kingdom. The world of Azuria remains largely undiscovered; all-new maps and a dungeon have surfaced for players of Aura Kingdom to explore. The partner system is introduced, as are many new ways to earn valuable points and gather rewards.
Some of the most exciting new features of the game are the new maps for players over level 60. The adventurous can explore the Vulture’s Vale, a ruined city now being reclaimed by the jungle. This map offers daily quests in which players can earn valuable badges and XP. It is guarded by a World Boss, who appears at random on the map. Dragon Points and other loot are up for grabs to those who can destroy him. The snowy town of Blizzard Berg also hides a World Boss and offers even more chances for XP, loot and adventure.
Also new is a dungeon called the Landing of the Sky Dragon King. At Level 65, players can enter the dungeon in teams of five and make their way through a series of three different bosses before reaching the Sky Dragon King himself in final combat, collecting loot and Dragon Points along the way.
Other new features to the gameplay include improvements to the weapons system and the new partner system, in which you can team up with other players to destroy monsters faster and add to a stock of all-new intimacy points. These intimacy points build up during partnered quests and help boost other rewards such as loyalty points, bonus XP and Dragon Points. Players who log in for multiple days in a row can also secure automatic rewards.
For more info, visit http://www.aeriagames.com/playnow/akus/patch
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forge of Empires Launches Guild vs. Guild PvP
- InnoGames’ just released a massive new PvP feature that has been a long time in coming for its successful strategic browser game Forge of Em...
- Xsyon MMORPG Update Welcomes New Players
- Xsyon introduces a weekend update that makes the game more newbie friendly, while offering two new servers dedicated to PvE or PvP.
- Defend The Mine in Fiesta Online
- Outspark has released a new trailer today for Fiesta Online, showcasing a new Kingdom Quest.