Aura Kingdom recieves new update
Aeria Games has just released a new update for their anime styled MMO: Aura Kingdom with a new class, as new dungeon and more.
The new Brawler class is now available, bringing the total number of playable classes up to nine. Brawlers tear through enemies at melee range while wearing sharp claws as their weapon of choice. Their gameplay revolves around building secondary resources called Earth and Sky charges to increase the effectiveness of their strongest abilities. Like the other classes, Brawlers can synergize with certain secondary weapons to unlock new devastating combo skills.
The highly anticipated Sky Tower raid also makes its debut with the update This intense new raid challenges up to 40 players to ascend through increasingly difficult floors full of formidable enemies and all-powerful bosses. The first 10 floors of the Sky Tower are now available, with subsequent floors planned for release in future updates.
For smaller groups and solo players, new zones and dungeons have also opened up. Oblitus Wood and Star Sand Desert offer a host of new quests, while Ghostweep Cave and Ozymand Temple await intrepid parties to dive in and take on challenging bosses. The content update also introduces “Otherworld” versions of previous dungeons, complete with new gear and retuned for max-level players.
For more information, visit http://aurakingdom.aeriagames.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Play Trove Free this October 24-26 During Weekend Event
- Trove is throwing a massive Free Weekend event from 11:00am PDT this Friday, Oct. 24 until 11:00am PDT Monday, Oct. 27!
- MMOHuts Friday Stream 10/24: F.E.A.R, Marvel Heroes, & Trove
- Join the MMOHuts team every week as we stream games and get a preview of things to come!
- Final Fantasy XIV ARR: PS4 Beta Phase 2 Now Live
- Square Enix, Inc. today announced that Beta Test Phase 2 for the PlayStation 4 version of FINAL FANTASY XIV: A REALM REBORN is now live and ru...