Aura Kingdom DevBlog 4
Welcome back one and all to the final round of our class highlights!
We’ve already gone in-depth in our previous posts about the flexibility provided through secondary weapons in Aura Kingdom. Characters level 40 and up can steadily gain access to all the abilities of their chosen secondary weapon, granting a single character the potential to perform one of two roles at any given time. There is, however, yet another perk to secondary weapons.
Some weapons synergize very well with one other, and the end result is an arsenal of powerful combo attacks unique to specific weapon pairings. For instance, if a Duelist (whose primary weapons are dual blades) selects a Gunslinger’s twin pistols as a secondary weapon, they gain access to new abilities such as a sprinting shot in which they charge, stab, and fire a salvo at a target. That same Duelist could also opt for a Grenadier’s cannon instead, using attacks that combine the explosive power and rapid-fire shots of both weapons.
Likewise, caster weapons work extremely well together to create a wide variety of effects. A Sorcerer can take up a staff and gain access to new frost and wind AoE spells as well as a group healing ability. They can also select a Harp as their secondary and combine both weapons to summon fire spirits and smite enemies with holy blades of sonic waves.
The possibilities are endless, and fortunately the option is available for players to change their secondary weapon if they want to experiment with the combo attacks from other pairings. We think this one of Aura Kingdom’s most interesting customization options and we’re excited to see which combinations our players like the most!
As always, thanks for reading and stay on the lookout for more info as development rolls smoothly along!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Bigpoint Cuts Jobs and US Operations
- Bigpoint has made a major layoff that includes the shut down of its US operations in San Francisco.
- Maplestory 2 Final Korean CB Test Announced
- Nexon released an announcement last night scheduling one final closed beta test phase for the Korean MapleStory 2 servers.
- Monsters and Monocles Announces Steam Early Access Date
- Monsters and Monocles has announced that it will launch on Steam's Early Access on August 16.