Aura Kingdom Debuts New Modes and Characters in Content Update
Aeria Games has released the latest content update for the popular free-to-play anime MMORPG Aura Kingdom! The enhancements include upgrade of Eidolon companion characters, new game modes in dungeons as well as new features in the crafting and fishing systems. Additionally, guild leaders in the game are now able to throw their guilds a party with several helpful buffs and bonuses.
Aura Kingdom empowers players as Envoys of Gaia, gifted individuals who set out to save the beautiful world of Azuria. Together with their faithful companions — the Eidolons that fight alongside you in combat, help with expeditions, and enable unique combos — brave adventurers can go on quests, explore dungeons, and battle fellow Envoys in PvP arenas.
In response to player requests a new solo mode is now available for all existing dungeons. New dungeons are added to the game, respectively at levels 65 and 70 with even more items to unlock. The new Eidolon companions include the powerful female warrior Kusanagi and the God of Light, Baldu. Additionally, the Eidolon companions Serif, Merrilee, Grimm, and Alessa are all now able to evolve into their powerful, three-star versions.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ArcheAge Closed Beta 3 - Blood and Bounty Overview
- This time, the theme of the beta event is "Blood & Bounty" and as such, I've decided to throw together a bit of a guide on ...
- Rise of Incarnates Launch Review
- Rise of Incarnates is a pretty game. From the battle arena, to the characters, to the effects of your attacks. It all looks fantastic.
- Sevencore Entering Open Beta Sept. 6th
- Sevencore is ready for open beta on September 6th! The new MMORPG from gPotato offers players a unique mounted combat system and the power to ...