Atlas Reactor Teases Gameplay Concepts
Trion Worlds today released a brand new video for Atlas Reactor, the upcoming multiplayer team-based tactics PC game featuring high-stakes battles conducted through fast-paced, simultaneous turns. The Atlas Reactor Preview video walks viewers through the series of commands and options available to players in each action-packed round of gameplay.
In Atlas Reactor, turns are divided into two modes: Decision mode, where players choose their actions, and Resolution Mode, where players watch their decisions play out. Each turn is broken into four distinct phases, which always proceed in the same order – Prep, Dash, Blast and Move – with each phase coinciding with specific gameplay actions. By working together as a team and predicting and understanding enemy actions and phases, players must devise the best strategy to put themselves one step ahead of the competition and achieve victory.
You can see the full explanation of Atlas Reactor’s simultaneous turn-based combat in the new trailer.
Atlas Reactor pits a distinct cast of larger-than-life Freelancers against each other in an all-new PC tactics game that combines fast-paced action with simultaneous turns in nerve-wrecking battles. The near-infinite combination of tactics and strategy in every fast-paced turn forces players to think on their feet, offering a unique, nail-biting team strategy experience.
Players who want to vie for control of the last Reactor on the planet can sign up right now for the upcoming Alpha test here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends: Braum Q&A Today
- League of Legends announces a seven hour Q&A session for its community regarding its latest champion, Braum.
- Game of Thrones Ascent Now Available On Mobile Platforms
- Disruptor Beam, the company that brings together fan communities and games, in partnership with HBO Global Licensing and Kongre
- Albion Online Closed Beta Starting Times Revealed
- Sandbox Interactive unveils the last bit of information before the start of the Closed Beta of Albion Online on Monday.