Atlantica Online News – VALOFE to Publish Game After Nexon
Games publisher VALOFE will take over publishing the classic MMO, Atlantica Online, on January 11.
The final service transfer from Nexon to VALOFE will take place on January 11, and players who do not use the transfer service by this date will lose their account data. Players are encouraged to check information about the transfer services at these links:
The new team at VALOFE is excited to connect with the Atlantica Online community, and offers a promise “to deliver what the community was denied as long as it’s within reason.” They further stated:
We [VALOFE] envision the acquisition as a ‘homecoming’ and an opportunity to awaken the great potential of this MMO, promising the improvement of game-play for players, veteran and new.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends: Ekko in Review
- Ekko shines in a solo-lane, and I feel like he could even break down tanks with a little dedication, but his spot is mid.
- Star Citizen Discusses Community Concerns About Delayed FPS Module and More
- Star Citizen, the epic space game with over $80 million raised in crowdfunding, started this July off to a rocky start.
- Mabinogi: Sword Art Online promo coming soon
- Popular anime “Sword Art Online” is bringing a wealth of new content to Mabinogi, the world’s most expressive MMORPG, as part of the gam...