Astro Lords: Oort Cloud updated to v1.1.0
Sci-fi MMORTS Astro Lords: Oort Cloud by BISBOG SA has been updated to v1.1.0. This update includes a number of bug fixes as well as some exciting new additions to the gameplay.
Some of the key improvements are:
- Penetrating Laser now only deals damage if it directly hits the ship’s hull
- Players now have the option of resetting and redistributing their Captain’s skill points
- Secondary asteroids can now be self-destructed in order to generate deuterium
- A Global Astromarket has been added, allowing access to 10 random players markets
- A new weapon has been added – the “Neutralizer” – which cancels out any negative effects imposed on the player’s ship
- New and improved asteroid models have been added, taking greater advantage of Unity 3D graphics
For more info, visit https://astrolords.bisbog.com/en/forum/topic/1085/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rise of Incarnates Announces Release Date and Special Live Stream
- Rise of Incarnates, a 2-versus-2 (2v2) competitive co-op battle arena game, will be released on July 1, 2015 on Steam for PC.
- Continent of the Ninth Seal December Update Launches Dec 20
- Webzen has announced that its December update for Continent of the Ninth Seal (C9) will go live tomorrow, December 20.
- PlanetSide 2 Officially Launches Today
- The war is inevitable - Sony Online Entertainment has announced PlanetSide 2 has officially launched in North America and Europe.