Astro Lords: Oort Cloud updated to v1.1.0
Sci-fi MMORTS Astro Lords: Oort Cloud by BISBOG SA has been updated to v1.1.0. This update includes a number of bug fixes as well as some exciting new additions to the gameplay.
Some of the key improvements are:
- Penetrating Laser now only deals damage if it directly hits the ship’s hull
- Players now have the option of resetting and redistributing their Captain’s skill points
- Secondary asteroids can now be self-destructed in order to generate deuterium
- A Global Astromarket has been added, allowing access to 10 random players markets
- A new weapon has been added – the “Neutralizer” – which cancels out any negative effects imposed on the player’s ship
- New and improved asteroid models have been added, taking greater advantage of Unity 3D graphics
For more info, visit https://astrolords.bisbog.com/en/forum/topic/1085/
Articles You May Enjoy
- WildStar C.R.E.D.D. System Now Live
- Carbine has today released WildStar's C.R.E.D.D. system, an alternate payment model for players.
- Escape from Tarkov Closed Alpha Date Announced
- A select group of gamers will get their first hands-on taste of Escape from Tarkov's furious battles starting on August 4.
- King: The MMORPG - New soul-stealing mobile game
- King: The MMORPG, an action packed adventure set in a fantasy world marred by civil war, is now available on Google Play and the Apple App Sto...