Astro Lords: Oort Cloud updated to v1.1.0
Sci-fi MMORTS Astro Lords: Oort Cloud by BISBOG SA has been updated to v1.1.0. This update includes a number of bug fixes as well as some exciting new additions to the gameplay.
Some of the key improvements are:
- Penetrating Laser now only deals damage if it directly hits the ship’s hull
- Players now have the option of resetting and redistributing their Captain’s skill points
- Secondary asteroids can now be self-destructed in order to generate deuterium
- A Global Astromarket has been added, allowing access to 10 random players markets
- A new weapon has been added – the “Neutralizer” – which cancels out any negative effects imposed on the player’s ship
- New and improved asteroid models have been added, taking greater advantage of Unity 3D graphics
For more info, visit https://astrolords.bisbog.com/en/forum/topic/1085/
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Repopulation Talks PvP and the Global Economy
- The Repopulation reveals some unique rulesets for hardcore PvP servers that will drive an economy of pirates.
- Firefall Returns To PAX Prime With Massive Update And Founders Packs
- Red 5 Studios announced today that it’s returning to PAX Prime on August 31st with its upcoming open world PC shooter, Firefall. In addition...