Astro Empires Announces Major New Update, Astro Empires v1.5
The space strategy browser game Astro Empires is preparing the largest update in its history. Recently Cybertopia, the company behind Astro Empires, released full details of the upcoming new features and changes.
The update brings a fresh interface, better tutorial, lots of new media graphics, a new ingame technology, improvements to the game interactive map and several tweaks on the game mechanics.
“The changes are definitely the largest since Astro Empires was launched and the player’s initial feedback has been very positive. We hope they will enjoy the final product as much as we did developing it.” – Colin Palin, Community Manager at Astro Empires.
Astro Empires v1.5 updates are due to be released in October.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ragnarok 2: Advent of the Valkyrie Brings Mass PvP to a Whole New Level
- Ragnarok Online II introduces the War of Emperium 1.5 patch, which adds new guild versus guild PvP combat.
- League of Legends Preseason 4 Patch Notes Surface
- Riot Games has been discussing the changes for months but now the actual numbers are on display for various wide-sweeping changes coming to Le...
- Infestation: Survivor Stories Surpasses One Million Users
- P Productions, a leading publisher of massively multiplayer online games (MMOGs), announced today that more than 1.3 million players worldwide...