Astro Empires Announces Major New Update, Astro Empires v1.5
The space strategy browser game Astro Empires is preparing the largest update in its history. Recently Cybertopia, the company behind Astro Empires, released full details of the upcoming new features and changes.
The update brings a fresh interface, better tutorial, lots of new media graphics, a new ingame technology, improvements to the game interactive map and several tweaks on the game mechanics.
“The changes are definitely the largest since Astro Empires was launched and the player’s initial feedback has been very positive. We hope they will enjoy the final product as much as we did developing it.” – Colin Palin, Community Manager at Astro Empires.
Astro Empires v1.5 updates are due to be released in October.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lineage II Launches Ertheia Update
- NCSoft has announced the launch of the massive Lineage II update, Ertheia, breathing inter-dimensional life into the long standing PvP heavy f...
- Carbine Studios Counts Down WildStar Free to Play Launch
- In their usual going big method, they've chosen to rent out Times Square in New York City for the final moments of the countdown.
- ChronoBlade Preparing for North American Debut
- Side-scrolling “beat-em-up” action RPG ChronoBlade is getting ready for its North American debut.