Astro Empires Announces Major New Update, Astro Empires v1.5
The space strategy browser game Astro Empires is preparing the largest update in its history. Recently Cybertopia, the company behind Astro Empires, released full details of the upcoming new features and changes.
The update brings a fresh interface, better tutorial, lots of new media graphics, a new ingame technology, improvements to the game interactive map and several tweaks on the game mechanics.
“The changes are definitely the largest since Astro Empires was launched and the player’s initial feedback has been very positive. We hope they will enjoy the final product as much as we did developing it.” – Colin Palin, Community Manager at Astro Empires.
Astro Empires v1.5 updates are due to be released in October.
Articles You May Enjoy
- WorldAlpha Review
- WorldAlpha is an MMORTS that gives you control over a single unit, or "citizen," in a virtual world.
- Warframe Celebrates Third Anniversary
- Today, Warframe is celebrating its three year anniversary with all players with gifts and a special discount.
- Perfect World International: Rising Call now Live!
- The PWI team is excited to announce that PWI: Rising Call, the latest content update for Perfect World Entertainment's free-to-play fanta...