Asteroids: Outpost Promises Science Fiction Survival in Space
A new website has sprung up today from Atari allowing visitors to sign up for a newsletter for a just announced Open World science fiction survival MMORPG, Asteroids: Outpost. With a hefty focus on mining, crafting, and protecting your horde to survive from rocks to riches, Asteroids: Outpost has a strong concept. We’ll stay tuned for future coverage to see how this ambitious project shapes up.
To sign-up yourself, visit their official site.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wildstar: New Content Confirmed for 2015
- Chad Moore, creative director for Wildstar, has just posted a letter to players detailing the focus and content of the game’s upcoming updat...
- Tree of Savior: Squire and Centurion Class Introduced
- The official Tree of Savior blog has just released a new blog that introduces two new classes: the Squire and Centurion from the swordsman cla
- Pockie Kingdom Closed Beta Gets All-New Heroes
- NGames has announced the introduction of powerful new heroes to the closed beta of free-to-play strategy MMO, Pockie Kingdom. New heroes will ...