Assault Wave launches on Android!
Independent developer/publisher Battlefront.com Inc. and Finnish game developer Aniway are proudly introducing the launch of Assault Wave for Android! Prior to this launch, this unique tactical “Rock, Paper, Tank” wargame has already been downloaded over 100,000 times (including for the iPhone and iPad).
Assault Wave is a World War II themed real time tactical action game, designed especially for touch screen devices. Assault Wave is a deceptively simple game to learn, as you simply drag & drop your chosen Units to the battlefield and issue Commands according to the tactical situation; yet the game offers a multitude of tactical choices during game play.
For more info, visit http://www.battlefront.com/assaultwave
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2 World Championship Announced
- Developing on their esports partnership, ArenaNet and ESL are introducing with the World Championship the largest Guild Wars franchise prize.
- MMOHuts Livestream 2/13: World of Tanks, SMITE, and Nosgoth
- JamesBl0nde is now live on Twitch.TV with a special Pre-Presidents Day Weekend stream. Join us for special giveaways including SMITE Jandroid ...
- Trove Battle Arena Beta Begins
- Trove has begun beta testing for its Battle Arena.