Artix Entertainment Expands Reach of Popular Battle Gems Game
Artix Entertainment today announced the Android availability of its popular Battle Gems puzzle-based role-playing game. Battle Gems transports users into the crazy world of AdventureQuest to do battle with dragons, zombies and more than 150 other fully animated monsters. Players battle, quest, and race their Facebook friends up the huge and humorous world map towards their ultimate goal: Mount Doom Dread Death Skull. Battle Gems is free-to-play and is available through Google Play.
“We are excited to announce that Android users around the world are headed for Mount Death Dread Doom Skull today,” said Adam Bohn, founder & CEO, Artix Entertainment. “The wait is over and we are confident that our Android users will join the more than 200,000 users who find Battle Gems our most crazy, addictive and fun game yet.”
For more info, visit http://battlegems.artix.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- HEX: Shards of Fate Herofall Set Announced
- Gameforge and HEX Entertainment have revealed the first details on its fifth card set, Herofall.
- Landmark Winter Update Review
- Beginning with combat... well, there's combat now. There wasn't before. There were no weapons, no armor, and nothing to fight.
- Maypole Challenge arrives in MicroVolts
- Rock Hippo has launched the Maypole Challenge update for MicroVolts.