Artix Entertainment Expands Reach of Popular Battle Gems Game
Artix Entertainment today announced the Android availability of its popular Battle Gems puzzle-based role-playing game. Battle Gems transports users into the crazy world of AdventureQuest to do battle with dragons, zombies and more than 150 other fully animated monsters. Players battle, quest, and race their Facebook friends up the huge and humorous world map towards their ultimate goal: Mount Doom Dread Death Skull. Battle Gems is free-to-play and is available through Google Play.
“We are excited to announce that Android users around the world are headed for Mount Death Dread Doom Skull today,” said Adam Bohn, founder & CEO, Artix Entertainment. “The wait is over and we are confident that our Android users will join the more than 200,000 users who find Battle Gems our most crazy, addictive and fun game yet.”
For more info, visit http://battlegems.artix.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Funcom Welcomes $6 Million Revival Investment
- This investment is a major turning point for the company.
- City of Heroes Senior Animator Joins Valiance Online
- SilverHelm Studios announced that Ron Friedman, a former Senior Animator on City of Heroes, will be working with the Valiance Online developme...
- FireFall Counts Down to Launch with DevBlog
- the first order of business seems to be a directional shift from the overly complex to more of a "keep it simple, stupid" approach t...