Artillery Revamped For World of Tanks Update 8.6
Wargaming today announced details for Update 8.6 for World of Tanks. The new update will bring further changes and balance to the in-game economy, as well add new SPGs to push that armor line to tier X.
“Update 8.6 is a major step in game balance enhancement and is really going to make SPGs players happy,” said Mike Zhivets, producer on World of Tanks. “Artillery gameplay is going to feel a lot more balanced with a normal ten tier structure, making advancing through that class of armor more comfortable for players.”
Current tier 8 SPGs will be promoted to tier X, while the newly introduced SPGs in Update 8.6 will take their place in the middle tiers. The American tech tree will be bolstered with M44 and M53/55 artillery units, while the Soviet line will be filled out with SU-122A and SU-14-1. The German tech line will be strengthened with three machines: 10.5 GW Mk.IV(e), Pz.Sfl.IVb, and G.W.Tiger (P). Lastly, the French will receive AMX Obusier automoteur de 105 and Bat.Chatillon155 (55) artilleries.
Update 8.6 will also introduce a new premium British medium tank, the A33 Excelsior, and will also introduce a new map based in Korea.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blackrock Mountain Coming to Hearthstone in April
- The newest addition to Hearthstone’s Adventure Mode will introduce a slew of new hot-headed bosses to put players’ dueling skills to the ...
- World Of Warplanes Developers Discuss Superiority
- A new video from Wargaming discusses game modes for World of Warplanes.
- Drakensang Online Review
- Overall, saving humankind from utter destruction is loads of fun in this fantasy themed MMORPG.