Armored Warfare: Update 0.11 coming November 17th
Obsidian Entertainment and My.com have announced that Armored Warfare next major update (0.11) will arrive on North American and European servers on November 17 bringing the most powerful vehicles to the game to date by adding Tier 9 Vehicles.
The update also gives players the ability to create and join custom matches, giving them the power to choose their map, match type, duration and more. Update 0.11 also brings a new token system to the game and a large number of balance fixes and vehicle performance adjustments.
For more information, visit https://aw.my.com/us/news/general/introducing-update-011
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained Pushes Past $4.02 Million in Crowdfunding
- this money will be spent to outsource animation design to a third party company who will implement roleplay friendly animations.
- Eldevin Pushes Major Update and Level Cap Increase
- Hunted Cow Studios has upped the end-game of their dynamic world MMORPG, Eldevin, by upping the level cap to forty and with it much of the end...
- ARK: Survival Evolved Available Now for Mac and Linux
- ARK: Survival Evolved is available now for Mac and Linux on Steam Early Access.