Armored Warfare: PvE Details Revealed
My.com has today revealed the details of PVE missions, or team mode, which provides players the chance to take part in large-scale battles with a group of friends.
“This is an independent part of the game and a great alternative to PVP battles. The entire mission will take around 20 minutes, with teams of a maximum of four players. A group of friends or clan members can gather to complete a mission or you can join a randomly compiled team of fighters.”
For more info, visit www.ArmoredWarfare.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Armored Warfare Alpha 2 Artillery Review
- Armored Warfare is a game that has a slower pace than most simulation games I have seen, despite the blazing maximum speeds of the vehicles.
- Update 7.5 for World of Tanks goes live
- Wargaming has announced Update 7.5 for World of Tanks has gone live, bringing several new features such as new tier 10 tanks, arenas, and titl...
- Devilian Announcement Press Preview
- Although it is heavily ARPG focused, it was clear from the demo that Devilian is more of an MMO with ARPG elements than the other way around.