Armored Warfare: Matchmaking System Revealed
Developer Obsidian Entertainment and publisher My.com are pleased to reveal today how matchmaking works in Armored Warfare, which is completely unique from matchmaking in other tank games. Instead of hard-coded vehicle tiers, the Armored Warfare matchmaking algorithm uses a system of battle ratings, which allows for a much more fluid and comprehensive mechanism that not only works fast, but is also easily customizable. This allows Armored Warfare to quickly adjust general tank balance and tune it in order to for players to have the most fluid experience possible.
For more info, visit: http://aw.my.com/us/news/gener
Articles You May Enjoy
- Seal Online: New Server Opening Soon
- JC Planet has recently announced that they will be hosting the classic 3D MMORPG: Seal Online, with a brand new server and new events for play...
- Monster Mayhem Spooks Gamigo's Haunted Halloween
- Spooky events lined up for Gamigo's Fiesta Online and King of Kings 3.
- En Masse Entertainment Announces "Zombies Monsters Robots (ZMR)"
- En Masse Entertainment has announced the intense third person shooter, Zombies Monsters Robots (ZMR), for PC