Armored Warfare Early Access Test 3 Extended and New Maps Introduced
Obsidian Entertainment and My.com have announced that they will be extending Armored Warfare current third round of Early Access Testing until July 21. The extension comes with a new patch full of fixes, updates and vehicles rebalances, and two brand new maps – Pipelines and Narrows.
Special features will be awarded to players that join throughout the week as a thank you for taking part in Early Access.
- On Tuesday (7/14), tier 3 premium vehicles will be awarded to all players to test
- On Wednesday (7/15), tier 4 premium vehicles will be awarded to all players to test
- On Thursday (7/16), tier 5 premium vehicles will be awarded to all players to test
- On Friday (7/17), tier 6 premium vehicles as well as the Early Access vehicles will be awarded to all players to test as well!
- From Friday to Sunday (7/17-7/19.) players will receive double reputation and double credits for each battle!
The third Early Access Test is the first to feature Player Versus Environment (PvE) matches in Armored Warfare.
Gamers up to the challenge of PvE missions can sign up now for a chance to join the Early Access Testing of Armored Warfare. For guaranteed access to Early Access Tests and Open Beta, as well as premium and exclusive content, players can purchase one of three available Founder’s Packs.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Corsair Announces Cherry MX RGB Gaming Keyboards and More
- Corsair will be showcasing new products this year at Computex 2014, running from June 3 through June 5.
- Wars and Battles Unlocks October War 1973 Campaign
- Paris-based game studio Battle Factory and publisher Kermorio S.A. have today released the October War 1973 campaign for their wargame.
- C9 - New continent coming soon
- WEBZEN has announced the first half part of 6th continent, RAEBIN for the dungeon-based MMORPG, CONTINENT OF THE NINTH SEAL (C9).