Armored Warfare Demo Debut on Twitch.tv August 30 at PAX Prime
During PAX Prime this weekend in Seattle, Twitch.tv will be showcasing the first ever public demo of Armored Warfare, the massively multiplayer online tactical military game, currently in development from Obsidian Entertainment.
Twitch.tv will be streaming the walkthrough and gameplay demo on their PAX Prime stage show where executive producer, Rich Taylor, will highlight Armored Warfare’s next-gen visuals, dynamic destructible environments, customizable vehicles, intense team-based gameplay and offer a first look at the extensive Progression Tree and Arms Dealers.
The stream and public debut of Armored Warfare will be viewable on www.twitch.tv/twitch on Saturday, August 30, 8:15 PM BST.
In Armored Warfare, players will take on the role of private military contractors who are called into action throughout a modern virtual world. Overseeing their own personal command base, players will expand, enhance, and customize their headquarters, manage and upgrade their military convoy of vehicles, and train and develop their crews through a robust reputation and experience system. Dynamic environments in Armored Warfare require players to change strategies on the battlefield at a moment’s notice keeping them ever vigilant to the tides of battle.
To learn more about Armored Warfare, please visit www.ArmoredWarfare.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- MicroVolts Introduces North American Beta Server
- Rock Hippo Productions has announced the launch of a special new server for MicroVolts players in North America.
- CrossFire NA Celebrates 6th Anniversary with New Update
- Smilegate West is proud to announce the six year anniversary of the North American launch of CrossFire. Since 2009, the popular free-to-play f...
- PAX West 2016 Day Three Recap
- Most of the stuff we saw today is under an embargo, but it was all quite fun! I can’t think of anything that I really didn’t enjoy to be a...