Armored Warfare: Commander and Crew details revealed
Obsidian Entertainment and My.com have published an all-new blog post today revealing the first details about tank crews and commanders featured in upcoming MMO Armored Warfare.
Explained in-depth on the Armored Warfare website, the game’s Crew and Commander systems allow players to optimize their battle experiences like never before.
In Armored Warfare the vehicles you drive in battle have their own crew depending on the model and type of vehicle and just as in real life each crew member has his own specialty. A gunner in the artillery wouldn’t necessarily be as skilled at manning the gun in a Main Battle Tank for example. As well as a permanent crew each vehicle needs a commander who is the most important person for improving the performance of the armored vehicle.
For more info, visit http://aw.my.com/forum/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=2330
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels Announces Packed Event Schedule
- UEFA EURO 2016, Father’s Day and the Mid-year Review Party, League of Angels will be packed with awesome events in the upcoming days!
- Evolve Stage 2 Updated Review
- Evolve is not a new game and has been around for more than a year now.
- Sho Online Major Update Increases Level Cap
- Sho Online major update increases level cap to 150, rebalances skills and item prices and more. Check out NeoFun's 3D fantasy MMORPG.