ARK: Survival of the Fittest Mod Tools Available To Community
Studio Wildcard has made some major announcements for its competitive spin-off of ARK, ARK: Survival of the Fittest.
ARK: SotF is being given full Steam Workshop support for modding starting today. As part of this change, SotF will no longer be a standalone game; instead it will be reintegrated into ARK: Survival Evolved to give unlimited modding support and asset access.
Lead Designer Jeremy Stieglitz commented:
We think that Steam Workshop support for Survival of the Fittest is a significant addition — it’s pretty much the most-requested feature for the game at the present time. We can now support unlimited modding with both games and modders have instant access to work with new content as it drops into either game.
ARK: Survival Evolved is on sale for 50% off on Steam until August 4.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shotgun News 11/5: Guild Wars 2, City of Titans, Warhammer Online, and More!
- Daily MMO news with Guild Wars 2, City of Titans, Warhammer Online, and much more.
- Kabam Acquires Games Studios TapZen and Magic Pixel Games
- Kabam, Inc., today announced it has acquired Los Angeles-based games studios TapZen and Magic Pixel Games. The move will expand Kabam’s glob...
- Star Conflict's New Update Includes Oculus Rift and Linux Support
- Star Gem Inc. and Gaijin Entertainment have announced a massive update just in time for their two-year anniversary of Star Conflict, including...