ARK: Survival of the Fittest Mod Tools Available To Community
Studio Wildcard has made some major announcements for its competitive spin-off of ARK, ARK: Survival of the Fittest.
ARK: SotF is being given full Steam Workshop support for modding starting today. As part of this change, SotF will no longer be a standalone game; instead it will be reintegrated into ARK: Survival Evolved to give unlimited modding support and asset access.
Lead Designer Jeremy Stieglitz commented:
We think that Steam Workshop support for Survival of the Fittest is a significant addition — it’s pretty much the most-requested feature for the game at the present time. We can now support unlimited modding with both games and modders have instant access to work with new content as it drops into either game.
ARK: Survival Evolved is on sale for 50% off on Steam until August 4.
Articles You May Enjoy
- IGG celebrates its 9th Birthday with Clashers Assemble
- Castle Clash players can participate in a brand new event they’re calling Clashers Assemble!
- The Secret World Game Director Letter Looks Ahead To Issues #9 and #10
- A new Game Director Letter for The Secret World looks to the days and months ahead as the game prepares for Tokyo.
- Ascent: The Space Game on Sale with New Updates
- As part of the Steam Summer Sale, Ascent - The Space Game is now 20% off during the Steam Summer Sale.