ARK: Survival of the Fittest Mod Tools Available To Community
Studio Wildcard has made some major announcements for its competitive spin-off of ARK, ARK: Survival of the Fittest.
ARK: SotF is being given full Steam Workshop support for modding starting today. As part of this change, SotF will no longer be a standalone game; instead it will be reintegrated into ARK: Survival Evolved to give unlimited modding support and asset access.
Lead Designer Jeremy Stieglitz commented:
We think that Steam Workshop support for Survival of the Fittest is a significant addition — it’s pretty much the most-requested feature for the game at the present time. We can now support unlimited modding with both games and modders have instant access to work with new content as it drops into either game.
ARK: Survival Evolved is on sale for 50% off on Steam until August 4.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Firefall Update 1.3: War in the Amazon Available Today
- Red 5 Studios announces the release of Update 1.3: War in the Amazon for the MMO shooter, Firefall. This update introduces the game’s first...
- New Content and Sale for Silkroad Online
- Joymax is rolling out a series of color updates in October for their anchor MMORPG, Silkroad Online!
- C9 begins PvP Tournament
- Webzen has announced the start of its Global 2012 C9 (Continent of the Ninth Seal) Championship Tournament.