ARK: Survival of the Fittest May Survivor League Begins
Studio Wildcard, the developer team that created the definitive online dinosaur survival experience ARK: Survival Evolved, announced today the start of the May ‘Survivor League’ for its competitive spin-off ARK: Survival of the Fittest. This monthly contest counts down the days to when the timer hits zero and the highest-scoring Survivors are then invited to compete for a $65,000+ prize pool. Check out the April Survivor League winning tribes HERE.
Looking for even more cash to build your mad dino taming skills? During May and June, registered four-player ‘Tournament Mode’ Tribes can compete for a spot in the first ever Offline “Summer Cup: Season One,” which will bring together the world’s top ARK: Survival of the Fittest teams during China Digital Entertainment Expo & Conference (ChinaJoy 2016) to compete for a $42,000 cash pool. More information can be found at www.PlayArk.com/summercup where tribe leaders can register their teams right now.
NOTE! Recent Changes Made to Season 1: Summer Cup
- Six-player Tribes have been removed
- Four-player Tribes have now become the Official Tournament Mode
- Match times have been reduced for shorter, more action-packed gameplay
- The 40 top-scoring Summer Cup registered players from both May and June will be invited to a Finals Match on July 1 (80 players in total). At its discretion, Studio Wildcard also may invite additional contestants to complete four-player Tribes, depending on their score placement
- The top eight Tribes (approximately 32 players in all) will be invited to ChinaJoy in Shanghai for the Offline Summer Cup Championship matches, where they’ll meet up to compete with four top Chinese Tribes
The ongoing ‘Survivor League’ rankings for all elite titles in ARK: Survival of the Fittest are visible in real-time on SurviveTheArk.com at launch.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shifu: Kung-Fu MMO Recieves March Update
- The Global game publisher 37Games is releasing a new update for its Kung Fu inspired MMORPG "Shifu" on 4th March,2015. New features ...
- Dark Blood Opens The Cave of the Abyss
- Dark Blood is getting in the Halloween mood with the release of the Cave of the Abyss.
- Newest Shroud of the Avatar Early Release Adds Multiplayer
- Shroud of the Avatar announces the release of social systems in its latest early release build.