ARGO Online launches
Steampunk-fantasy ARGO Online has officially launched today in both Europe and North America.
The game features two races, with eight classes each; PvP (including resource wars, battlefields of up to 200, and an RTS mode, plus open world PvP and PvP dungeons); crafting; a resource system used for skills; guilds, achievements, pets, and more. You can find out more about the game on our ARGO Online page.
ARGO Online is published by Alaplaya (burda:ic) which also publishes Avalon Heroes, Land of Chaos Online, and S4 League.
ARGO Online Gameplay Screenshot
burda:ic, a leading publisher of online games worldwide, today announced the official launch of highly anticipated, Steampunk-themed Fantasy MMORPG, ARGO Online. After months of extensive testing through Closed Beta and Open Beta phases, the post-apocalyptic Earth of the 23rd century is now open to all players who dare to take on its perils, teaming up with thousands of others in a race to help their chosen faction dominate the war-ravaged future world.
Survivors of World War IV, a perilous and destructive conflict that brought the Earth to its knees, banded together and learned to survive in the harsh conditions that covered the planet. Over time, these inhabitants divided into two groups, the tech-savvy Noblian and the nature-loving Floresslah, each advocating their own method to reclaim the Earth. Divided by their differences, Noblian and Floresslah have now separated completely, each looking to control the planet’s ultimate resource: Earthdium. Only time will decide which side will prevail.
“Following an intense testing phase and a lot of work from the entire team here at burda:ic, we are now proud to present an outstanding new MMO title to our players: ARGO Online,” said Ingo Griebl, CEO of burda:ic GmbH. “With its gigantic, innovative game world and first-class support in combination with our technically powerful platform alaplaya, ARGO Online closes the gap between free-to-play and subscription-based MMOs.”
Achim Kaspers, CEO of burda:ic GmbH, added: “It’s hard to believe that ARGO Online is actually the ninth free-to-play game that we have launched through alaplaya. We are positive that we can provide players on both sides of the Atlantic with a fantastic, gripping game experience, as we release the game simultaneously in Europe and North America in five languages today.”
ARGO Online features:
– Free to play, no monthly fees
– Available in English, German, Italian, Spanish and French
– Two unique races to choose from, each with 8 classes to select
– Thousands of quests available with an immersive background story
– Interactive map system for finding NPCs, quests, etc.
– Wide variety of PvP modes, including PvP Field War (Resource War), PvP Battle Field (100 vs 100), and a PvP RTS mode
– Open PvP zones and PvP dungeons
– Crafting system with multiple upgrade options for items
– Resource system (based on the mineral Earthdium) used to execute skills (flying, attack, defense)
– Transportation systems that vary by race, including flying transport (Floresslah: animal mounts/Noblian: vehicles)
– Integrated guild system
– Auction house for trading items
– Achievement system
– Pet system with two completely different pet designs (animals and machines)
To learn more about the steampunk world of ARGO Online, visit the official site at: http://argo.en.alaplaya.net/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warlocks: New Name + New Update
- Warlocks, the 2D action RPG was selling better than AAA titles during its first sales week
- Mike Tang's 2016 Predictions - Rise of the Chinese Dragon
- PC gaming is the dominating force in China. It had the greatest revenue generation at around $4.3 billion in the first half of 2015.
- Mordheim: City of the Damned The Witch Hunters DLC Arrives
- After seducing players worldwide with its brutal and unforgiving tactical combat, Mordheim gets a new playable faction - The Witch Hunters.