Arctic Combat Unleashes First 2013 Update
Webzen has announced new content available for Arctic Combat players, beginning today.
New in the content update is the ‘Repair Yard’ map, set in the mountains of Canada. US led Allied forces are on a mission to recapture the strong points and military facilities constructed by the Russian-based Star Alliance. Meanwhile “Demolition,” a new mode, debuts to combine Search & Destroy and Team Deathmatch aspects in an 8v8 battle to the death over a single bomb.
“Quick Reload” is a new passive skill added that lets players reload magazines at a quicker rate. Meanwhile, the weapon roster expands with the ACR assault rifle and Kriss SV sub-machine gun, plus Multicam weapon paint and Micro T1 scope accessories.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mail.ru games celebrate the Olympics
- Mail.ru has announced that it will offer everyone that plays their games a chance to compete like the athletes from the Olympics, right from h...
- Steel Avengers: CBT Period Extended
- The publisher Koramgame today announced that they plan to extend the CBT period for the new tank MMO Steel Avengers: Tank Uprising. The build-...
- Holidays Arrive in InnoGames
- InnoGames has announced new holiday-themed events for its MMOs this season.