Arctic Combat Unleashes First 2013 Update
Webzen has announced new content available for Arctic Combat players, beginning today.
New in the content update is the ‘Repair Yard’ map, set in the mountains of Canada. US led Allied forces are on a mission to recapture the strong points and military facilities constructed by the Russian-based Star Alliance. Meanwhile “Demolition,” a new mode, debuts to combine Search & Destroy and Team Deathmatch aspects in an 8v8 battle to the death over a single bomb.
“Quick Reload” is a new passive skill added that lets players reload magazines at a quicker rate. Meanwhile, the weapon roster expands with the ACR assault rifle and Kriss SV sub-machine gun, plus Multicam weapon paint and Micro T1 scope accessories.
Articles You May Enjoy
- RuneScape Joins with WWF to Support Endangered Big Cats
- Both RuneScape and Old School RuneScape are taking part in the effort, which has already raised over £66,000 for the charity.
- Interstellar Marines: Co-Op Content Coming Soon
- On September 18th, the team at Zero Point is going to release the first co-op content for its ambitious tactical shooter, Interstellar Marines
- Elder Scrolls Online Begins Accepting Pre-Orders
- Elder Scrolls Online is now accepting pre-orders including a digital standard edition ($60) and Imperial Digital Edition ($80).