Arctic Combat Releases New PvP Mode – Aliens vs. Humans
WEBZEN Inc., a global leader in next-generation free-to-play games, reveals a heart-stopping new PvP mode for the modern military FPS, ARCTIC COMBAT. In April, players had to defend a nuclear reactor when aliens invaded the game for the very first time. Now the game’s latest PvP mode, Aliens Vs. Humans, allows players to turn into aliens and sends them back into the world to attack and infect other players.
Aliens vs. Humans
In ARCTIC COMBAT’s exclusive new map, White Out, players can engage in the game’s new alien PvP mode. At the beginning of each round, all players start as humans. After an allotted amount of time, players will randomly turn into an Alien Host or a Human Hero. The Alien Hosts can attack Humans, which will infect them and turn them into Aliens. The Human Heroes must defend themselves from the Alien attacks in order to prevent infection. If at least one Human survives or all of the Aliens are killed, the Humans win. If all of the Humans have turned into Aliens, the Aliens win.
The new update for ARCTIC COMBAT also features six new weapons, nine new weapon customization parts, three news skills and a new supply pack which includes a Sentry Gun. Players will also be introduced to two new female characters and the new alien PvP mode map, White Out. The update also includes an added slot for a melee weapon and expandable quick slots and skill slots.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dungeon of the Endless Steam Early Access Preview
- As this game shares the same universe as the other Endless games, there's going to be some similarities. For example, Dungeon of the Endl...
- Powerful Protectors Summoned For The Lost Titans Open Beta Launch
- ZQGame today announced that its mythology themed browser game, The Lost Titans, is entering its open beta phase.
- Perfect World Entertainment Hosts Black Friday Deals
- Announced today, Perfect World is also offering great deals for players from Black Friday to Cyber Monday! Starting November 26 through Novemb...