Arctic Combat Expands into South America
Webzen has announced the opening of the new South American server for their multiplayer online tactical FPS Arctic Combat. The update to the game also brings some new content.
Starting February 13, servers will officially open for South American players, providing them better service and more enjoyable game experience. Mutli-lingual support has also been added, with Spanish and Portuguese being represented. South American players can download the client to be able to play immediately when the server goes live.
To celebrate the opening, the new update will also include a new weapon, and a new map. The TAR-21, an assault rifle built specifically for urban combat, has been added for players to use. The new Highway map provides a new Team Deathmatch option for the competition. Many weapons and systems have been balanced, and improvements have been made for in-game sound.
Pink themed Valentine’s Day weapons will also be available for purchase, to celebrate the season.
Webzen also publishes Archlord and Continent of the Ninth Seal.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crooz Releases New Racing Game ACR Drift for iOS
- Crooz announces the iOS release of ACR Drift, a free to play drift racing game for mobile.
- LG Takes MMOHuts to Next Level Editing Quality
- Starting off small five years ago, MMOHuts' fresh new video editor on the scene, James "Bl0nde" Hunt, didn't have much to ...
- PWI: Elysium Expansion Announced
- PWI Elysium will introduce a fully customizable homestead-building system, a max level 10-player instance, and weekly cross-server PvP.