Arctic Combat Expands into South America
Webzen has announced the opening of the new South American server for their multiplayer online tactical FPS Arctic Combat. The update to the game also brings some new content.
Starting February 13, servers will officially open for South American players, providing them better service and more enjoyable game experience. Mutli-lingual support has also been added, with Spanish and Portuguese being represented. South American players can download the client to be able to play immediately when the server goes live.
To celebrate the opening, the new update will also include a new weapon, and a new map. The TAR-21, an assault rifle built specifically for urban combat, has been added for players to use. The new Highway map provides a new Team Deathmatch option for the competition. Many weapons and systems have been balanced, and improvements have been made for in-game sound.
Pink themed Valentine’s Day weapons will also be available for purchase, to celebrate the season.
Webzen also publishes Archlord and Continent of the Ninth Seal.
Articles You May Enjoy
- New update hits Digimon Masters
- Digimon Masters Online has launched a new content patch with a raised level cap and more.
- Shadowrun Online Coming to Steam Early Access
- Shadowrun Online, the turn-based MMO successfully funded on Kickstarter, is coming to Steam Early Access on March 31.
- Rock Hippo Announces New MOBA Game: Core Masters
- Rock Hippo Productions Ltd. has officially announced Core Masters to be their next online PC game released in North America and the United Kin...