Archlord unveils Chaotic Frontier expansion
Webzen – which took over Archlord after Codemasters had to release it – has announced Archlord’s newest expansion: Chaotic Frontier.
The expansion will offer a special system with the Chaotic Frontier. These areas require a passport to access, but upon entrance, players will have their levels adjusted to a specific level depending on the area. There will be a total of six new realms for players to explore.
In addition, the expansion will introduce new collectible armor sets, as well as new monsters and quests.
The expansion update is due to go live in March.
Chaotic Frontier Images:
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warframe Update 8: Rise of the Warlords
- Loaded with new content-- including the highly anticipated introduction of the Clan Dojo--Update 8 lays the foundation for a whole new aspect ...
- Heroes & Generals State of Beta Review
- Heroes and Generals is a pretty bold attempt at a F2P World War II title.
- SMITE Battle Frost Patch Notes Overview
- Hirez Studios is going live momentarily with the overview of their Battle Frost patch notes for SMITE. Tune in now to get the details includin...