ArchLord II: Pre-registration for Closed Beta Now Available
Webzen has shared new information about Closed Beta pre-registration for its upcoming dynamic PvP MMO Archlord 2.
Players can now sign up for the Closed Beta Test, simply by using their existing gPotato.eu, gPotato.com or Webzen.com accounts. Additionally, they can register an account using their Facebook profile.
By pre-registering, users will automatically be entered into the Closed Beta lottery and will get a chance to win one of the eagerly awaited keys for the CBT phase that is currently scheduled to begin in June.
The sign up process is extremely simple. Potential participants can pre-register their account on the game’s official website at http://archlord2.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Grand Chase Mobile Adds More Bonus for Pre-Reg
- Eyedentity Mobile vastly increased the pre-registration package
- Brick-Force closed beta announced
- A new game publisher and developer, Infernum, has announced the closed beta for its first online offering: Brick-Force.
- Eternal CCG - PAX South 2016
- One of the games that caught my eye early on the PAX South floor was Eternal, a new card game from Dire Wolf that was making its public debut.